Share a story about a specific access barrier you've faced.
- What information are you struggling to access?
- What essentials are you struggling to access?
- Is the care and support you are receiving meeting your needs?
- If you are struggling with access barriers, tell us what the ideal situation would look like, without the barriers.
- Emphasise how changing the law could help remove the access barriers you encounter.
We want to show politicians and everyday Kiwis, who haven’t had to think about accessibility yet, why we need laws and systems that prioritise accessibility. Let's help create a fair and inclusive Aotearoa New Zealand that we all want to live in.
NB: We may slightly edit stories for clarity, in line with the above pointers. We’ll get in touch if we need to check on anything, and we’ll let you know when your story goes live. Thanks for sharing your story!