Now is the right time for an Accessibility Act. We have a plan to make it happen, by building public awareness and getting the support of local businesses.
We need your help to get this done - can you volunteer to:
- Be a spokesperson for the campaign?
- Contact local media to generate public discussion about accessibility?
- Talk to local businesses about how they can be a part of the solution?
- Be a social media amplifier, by sharing Access Matters Facebook posts?
Signup and we will be in touch with support and to connect you with others working on this exciting campaign.
We send out semi-regular updates on our progress and how you can help create a truly accessible Aotearoa New Zealand.
We also need your help to spread the word. There are three things you can do:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Share one of the stories from our community.
- Share your own story about why we need accessibility legislation and the impact it will have on your life. We have some helpful hints for sharing. Upload or record your story here.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.